Alliance GLADIUS Index du Forum

Alliance GLADIUS
forum de l'alliance GLADIUS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App Having Problems

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance GLADIUS Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
allurnass

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Having Problems Répondre en citant

Facebook App Having Problems
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Jean Robson Be patient&takes time for the world to login in Stephen Smyth Im with Virgin and could only get on using a VPN account. can you help me? thanks 2018-01-03 02:23:14 BedBathBeyond susancakes1963 hi susan. RutlandIQL sorry for the delay in publishing last weeks results. Christina Gordon My Facebook page keeps freezing! Have tried three times today. Results in Windows All Questions Discussions Forum Articles Show filters Sort by Latest Replies Latest Views Created Categories : Skype Mobile Devices MSN Microsoft Education Surface Windows Insider Program Bing Office Outlook.com OneDrive Microsoft Edge Microsoft Health and Band Windows Windows Essentials Internet Explorer Music, Movies & TV Virus and Malware ------------------------------------- Community Participation Center Answered Unanswered Apply . I got on for a bit but had to get off the computer for a few minutes and went to get back on and I was right back with the same problems as before. My Timeline loads up fine though, and I can send statuss and receive notifications. Facebook quit about 10am BST this morning, still not back. Morden101 . 4-0- We cant find the page you requested but please try: Forbes Homepage Most Popular Posts Real-Time News Our Sitemap If you clicked on a headline or other link on Forbes.com you can send us an email with the URL you were trying to reach. James I cant get FB to allow me to log in. how can i get help with this issue? 2018-01-03 15:35:49 JoeriVanGi strivemax can't login anymore. cleeve sherouse Wont let me download the Facebook app for my windows 10 phone,&it just says its unavailable&been like this for last 5days Dave Cresdee Suddenly burst into life again, they must have had a problem their end. This is how it appears to me. help? 2018-01-05 07:10:47 cabban86 messenger no notification since latest update . 2018-01-08 06:18:12 VanceDiante like, theres this couple on facebook who ive contemplated on reporting numerous times because of the problems they make up 2018-01-08 05:20:33 ICKCREAM [] i have to log into my laptop to disconnect spotify from facebook and i can't be bothered to go into my room 2018-01-08 03:48:11 Firesphere colintucker facebook the fb app itself is shit anyway, but i don't have any issues with messenger 2018-01-08 02:09:19 marianayazne if anyone has tried texting me my phone is broken and will not cut on so you'll have to message me on facebook or twitter! 2018-01-08 02:09:16 lenaxheadey the facebook live stream is not working nice 2018-01-07 23:17:23 nameDSless so my facebook was logged out and locked. Tony Walker not working well in Safari. Has to be on FBs end FF, Chrome, Safari, IE, all return the white screen. It is ten type of game where you must be on every day or I will get attacked and zeroed. unable to leave comments on any post unable to like any post. 2018-01-05 18:33:02 DMUVC danielupton123 dmuleicester about to do my next facebook live stream, sorry for the delay 2018-01-05 17:53:58 Gillian2277 rbshelp wmwood rbs but finally on facebook your admitting its not working right 2018-01-05 17:37:22 dvb105 karangaurav6 facebook i'd tried this, it's not working buddy. No icons showing in any of the task bars UK Mark C Baxter Ok. we want to help. i was suspecting it was hacked but my husband and colleague also had the same issue. Most of the time, this will fix any issues with adding photos to Facebook. Its fine via ee on my mobile. lynn little Cant get on your face book today can get msg and get onto the old site but if I use newer mode it states cant connect to English UK now retry but it doesnt anyone else having problems Philip Cooke I have many friends in thailand and I am suddenly not getting any posts from there.Anyone know why? Sue Hopkins I cant get on from my phone but can from my tablet and pc. Slow, often chrome runs out of memory for the page, and freeze-ups. This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. Pauline Ricketts absolute joke not loading and when it does it crashes Yvonne Love Nope! although yesterday my page was down for a moment, FB leaving a message that they are doing maintenance at that they cant do this all at once for everyone, which means that some of my friends can still access FB while I cant. You can report problems to these sections and check the official online Facebook status today on the right of this page, or leave updates with your problems in the comments below.If an outage is taking place, or Facebook is not working correctly, then status updates will be left by Down Today readers below. Anyone got any suggestions? Alex My fb is not working either tried phone laptop & cant load a page nigel Cuff On virgin media, using iOS device in Gloucester on updates for the last hour or so Leslie Bailey This has gone beyond a Joke now, only Virgin Media, others in the street with BT Outreach can get into Facebook. This is just Ridiculous!! Whats going on Facebook??? Alison Brownlie Cant log in Facebook says cant set up in English christin parker keeps coming up with site cant be reach when trying to log in on my computer been like this for a while now as in weeks it work for a bit then chat disconnects and when you reload page comes up with the same saying site cant be reached Susan Lofthouse New Posts not working 5a02188284
facebook like button statisticsfacebook app jar latestfacebook photo zoom application downloadfacebook for blackberry australiafacebook login zakelijkhow to make a facebook account for my businessfacebook symbols for love heartstrucchi marvel avengers alliance facebook con cheat enginefacebook chat ip address findfacebook chat na telefon za darmo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance GLADIUS Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation